9.17.2009

Ok so I haven't had dreams that I remember in a WHILE....but I finally had one last night!

So my parents went to South Carolina for a few days, and they left this morning. The woke me up before they left, at like 6:30. Since I didn't have work until 1, I went back to sleep for a bit. Now I hate being in my house all alone, and with my rents gone, I have the huge house to myself (well, Pop's here, but he stays to himself in his room all day). Of course once I get back to sleep, I have a dream that there is someone trying to break into my house. First he tried climbing on the roof above the kitchen (which is right outside the window of my room) and tried getting in through my window, but I saw him and shut the window almost on his foot. Then I watch him go for the bathroom window and I run to close that one. After that he jumps off the roof and I run down the stairs to try and find where he was trying to get in next. I call 911 at some point, because the police show up. Before they come in, I find him creeping next to the stairs, and since he didn't see me, I jumped on his back and we fell to the ground. I stayed there, pinning him down until the cops came in.

Of course now this made me more paranoid about people breaking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment