8.10.2009

Lightning

Last night, before I went to bed, I saw these really cool videos on lightning (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh15VjGkK5Y). Also, I think there was a thunder/lightning storm overnight. Between the two of these, of course I have a dream about it.

I was in a cabin/tent/shack thing, and I needed to get back to the main building of where ever I was. It started raining and thundering like mad, of course when I needed to get out of there. Then the lightning started getting really close. It then began striking right in front of us. It wasn't as loud as one might think a lightning strike might be when it's a couple yards away. I decided to make a run for it, and attempted to run to the main building, dodging lightning strikes right in front of me. At least I made it to the main building after all that dodging.

No comments:

Post a Comment